Seeking 8 Family Physicians
- Immediate opportunities exist to join existing Family Health Organizations
- Immediate opportunities exist to take over established practices of retiring physicians
- New Managed Entry System by the MoHLTC – The City of Peterborough and County are designated as “High Needs”
Medical Practice Opportunities
- Family Practice
- Rural Family Practice can include any combination of ER, Blue Zone (in ER), OR Assist, GP-Obstetrics
- In-Hospital patient work
- Preceptor and teaching Opportunities
Physicians work as part of a Family Health Organization (FHO)
- 5 FHO’s are located across the city and county
- Relocation assistance
- Flexibility and variety of work
- Energetic and motivated work environment with support
- New state-of-the-art Hospital
- Spousal Employment Assistance
- Eligible communities for an International Medical Graduates return of service
- The Township of North Kawartha and Douro-Dummer are designated as underserviced by the Ministry of Health as of 2016. – Opportunity for $90,000 incentive grant for a five year return of service.
We Would Love To Show You Around!
Schedule a community visit to learn about practice opportunities, tour medical facilities, learn about the area and meet area physicians. Your visit will be tailored to the needs of you and your family.